What can you expect?
1:1 Personalized coaching that is specifically made for you and what you need right now.
A meaningful and consistent relationship with your coach and action plan with guidance, support and accountability throughout the duration of your sessions.
Weekly or bi-weekly coaching sessions, weekly accountability text messages, unlimited email support, and weekly external resources.
College Student Life Coaching
The College Student Life Coaching is specifically made for college students (at any point) from the 3 months prior to beginning freshman year until one year after after graduation.
College can be the most wonderful and rewarding time of your life, but it can also be an overwhelming, stressful, and transitional time. It might even be the first time you are away from home and experiencing this level of independence.
College Student Life Coaching helps college students with:
- Transitioning into college
- How to get involved and find your ‘group’
- How to choose your major
- Study skills
- General life skills
- Time management and organization
- Structuring your day
- Habits and routines
- Managing stress and pressure
- Developing self confidence
- Managing self-doubt
- Managing procrastination
- Finding an internship and/or job and guidance in the process of applying and interviewing
- Finding a graduate school program and guidance in the process of applying
- Transitioning out of college and into the first year of the ‘real world’ and/or graduate school
Overall, it provides college students guidance and direction and helps them to stay organized and balanced. Most importantly, it helps college students learn and develop life skills that will help them be successful before, during, and after college.
If this sounds like something you are interested in, have questions about, or need – click the “learn more” button and send a message.
** All photos made on “Text on Photo” App